Construction Debris Removal
Construction Debris Removal
Don’t let construction debris pile up! Mr. Junk Removal can haul it away with ease!
- Cardboard Recycling & More!
Whether you’re a contractor, construction site foreman, or homeowner, Mr. Junk Removal makes construction debris removal simple and fast! Our team is trained to can handle a wide range of jobs involving construction waste pickup.
- Schedule. You can call or book online to schedule a free construction garbage pickup quote. We’re available 6 days a week so we have the availability to work with your schedule!
- Load. Our team members are thoroughly trained in construction waste disposal and site safety protocols.
- Haul. Our trucks are big enough to handle larger loads so that your construction site is cleaned up faster.
- Recycling. We sort our loads so that we can recycle construction material before taking the rest for disposal.
We believe in offering affordable junk removal to the construction industry. To do that, we make our pricing transparent and inclusive.
- No-Cost Quote. Every job is assessed individually, so you’ll receive a custom quote for your site cleanup.
- No Hidden Fees. Our quotes are firm! Because they include our full-service junk removal from lifting to hauling, there will be no surprise charges. Once invoices are sent to our construction clients, they will be accompanied by load size photos.
- Professional Service. We make your satisfaction our priority! That’s why we hire and train reliable crew members who have the experience to get the job done right.
Simple Payment Methods
We accept cash, cheques, and major credit cards. For invoicing inquiries, please contact [email protected] for more information.
We make it easy to schedule your construction debris removal!
- Book Online. Our easy-to-use online system is available 24/7! All you have to do is pick a date and time to schedule.
- Call 778-955-5865. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Call and speak to a member of our team to get started!
Since we work Monday-Saturday, we are available to fit into your busy schedule!
More About Construction Waste Disposal
Mr. Junk Removal has been serving New Home Construction Clients for years.
We are more than happy to provide construction clean ups for your job sites. Our company has been providing it’s construction debris removal services to big name builders in Metro Vancouver for many years. Finding a dependable junk hauler for your construction company can be frustrating because demolition waste and construction garbage isn’t something that most junk removal companies are eager to pickup! Let’s be honest, a pile of construction debris is never fun to handle, and I think it’s safe to say that many rubbish removal companies are tempted to charge costly premiums on this type of removal service. Consequently, many builders and contractors alike – have become increasingly skeptical of removal companies offering building waste pickups in Vancouver and it’s surrounding regions. It’s our belief that this kind of consumer sentiment is due in large part by the fact that many junk removal companies feel the need to tack on unjustified premiums or, “hidden fees”. That kind of attitude aimed at junk removal services for construction sites has prompted many builder’s and demolition companies to bite the bullet, and switch to much more costly pay by weight junk removal services in a quest for more transparent and accurate junk removal pricing.
Pay by weight isn’t always the best choice.
At Mr. Junk Removal, we understand completely that our renovation & building clients value both transparency and consistency when it comes to their junk removal pricing. While low-cost junk removal can be a difficult task to accomplish for pay by volume junk removal companies like ourselves these days (mostly due to rising disposal costs caused by Metro Vancouver’s War on Trash), it’s become an increasingly unfortunate reality for the builder’s & renovation companies that have been impacted by these reduction strategies, which have significantly increased the cost of construction junk pickups. Unfortunately for these builder’s, there seems to be no end in sight when it comes to our city’s waste reparation strategies and since 2011, disposal fees increased by more than 50%! What this means for removal companies like us, is that we’ve have to work much harder at innovating our junk removal operations in a way that aligns best with our regions “price gate-keeping” strategies, and we conduct these practices continually, by seeking out innovative ways that best ensure we operate in the most cost-effective way possible. Other companies have instead chosen to undertake a much more convenient approach for their own bottom line, by installing on-board scales on their trucks – which cost more than $22,000 per truck! You might ask; “who pays for these added costs to dispose of construction junk?” Well you do of course – the building company or contractor!
Mr. Junk Removal’s Cost Reduction Method Is More Work For Us – But Costs You Less
We understand that the best path forward in regards to sustainability for us or any business related to waste management, is to strive towards doing our best possible when it comes to offering both consistent pricing & high quality services at the best cost for our building clients. Instead of spending a redundant amount of money on truck scale systems, we spend a fraction of that on a multitude of training strategies and pricing protocols that best keep our pricing as consistent and as transparent as possible – because a little bit of elbow grease goes a long way! Some of our various quality control methods include: in depth cost-analysis procedures, conduct and assertiveness training for all of our representatives, regular price testing “pop quizzes” for our team members, light-load and cardboard price reduction awareness training, recycling quotas, and much more. As an additional measure, our company takes full advantages of pricing control measures made simple by our app-based systems, versus the outrageous cost of on-truck scale purchases.
We Remove All Kinds of Construction Material and Recycle Most of It!
- Cardboard Recycling
- Old Wood
- Plastic Material
- Roofing Material
- Commercial Paint
- Coating Containers
- Packing Material
- Site Garbage & Much More!
Mr. Junk Removal
Vancouver’s Best Construction Clean Up Crew
- Local. Mr. Junk Removal is locally-owned and operated in Burnaby and serves surrounding cities. We’ve been in business since 2014!
- Communities. We serve our neighbors in the Metro Vancouver area and beyond.
- Other Services. If you have more junk than just construction debris, check out what we take!
- Reliable. We only hire the best. Our crew is trained and experienced to give you the best service.
- Eco-Friendly. We make sure to sort our loads in a way which makes it easier for us to recycle any reusable material we pick up.